About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! Here's the deets. Casey. 29. Married. Dog momma. Family es numero uno. Sarcastic. Tendency to curse like a sailor. Craziest most awesome girls evah, I call my friends! Welcome to my little corner of the world.

Twitter Updates

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Working out will be the death of me

I have been trying to eat better, work out more and have started Advocare in order to improve my overall health...and because I want the flab to vamos!
Well, it has been a couple weeks and I gotta say that I hurt in muscles and places I didn't know I had.  I better be smokin' by the time Vegas rolls around!


I also decided that I need some accountability so I am going to try and post my exercise stats here.  The food recording...not going so well.  I like to eat.  Gee I wonder where the extra flab came from?!!


Mode: Treadmill
Time: 40:00 minutes
Breakdown: Week 1 Couch to 5K with an additional 15 minutes of walking
Calories Burned: 376 (allegedly)


I am really going to try and stay on top of this....better than the photo posting anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers