About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! Here's the deets. Casey. 29. Married. Dog momma. Family es numero uno. Sarcastic. Tendency to curse like a sailor. Craziest most awesome girls evah, I call my friends! Welcome to my little corner of the world.

Twitter Updates

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2009: A year in books

I am going to attempt to compile a list of all the books I have read in 2009 and then set a goal slighly higher for 2010.
This could be a rather daunting task considering I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning let alone remember all the books I have read since the beginning of the year!

Here goes:

1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. Breaking Dawn
5. Midnight Sun (okay 1/4 of a uncompleted book)
6. Anatomy of a Boyfriend
7. Vampire Diaries: The Awakening
8. Vampire Diaries: The Struggle
9. Vampire Diaires: The Fury
10. Vampire Diaries: Dark Reunion
11. Harry Potter and the Socerer's Stone
12. HP and the Chamber of Secrets
13. HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban
14. HP and the Goblet of Fire
15. HP and the Order of the Phoenix
16. HP and the Half-Blood Prince
17. HP and the Deathly Hallows

The following aren't technically books, they are fanfiction, but since they are as long as most books, I am counting them.

18. Elysium
19. Will you be ready when it comes?
20. The Office
21. Art After Five
22. When Darkness Turns to Light
23. Tropic of Virgo
24. Creature of Habit
25. Scotch, Gin and the New Girl
26. Eight Years Later
27. Resisting Edward
28. Seducing Edward
29. Intersection


Back to regular books now:
30. Outlander
31. Dragonfly in Amber (in progress)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers