About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! Here's the deets. Casey. 29. Married. Dog momma. Family es numero uno. Sarcastic. Tendency to curse like a sailor. Craziest most awesome girls evah, I call my friends! Welcome to my little corner of the world.

Twitter Updates

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On the Road Again

So you know how my previous post is titled "I suck at life"? Well, that continues to be true as I haven't posted in over 2 months. Well, no more...I am going to turn over a new leaf starting today. (Let's see how long this lasts!)
I am going to make a point to blog at least once a week. Of course, a lot of my blogging will probably be about my adolescent obsession with The Twilight Saga and various other vampire books but hang in there...eventually I will have something else to talk about!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers