About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! Here's the deets. Casey. 29. Married. Dog momma. Family es numero uno. Sarcastic. Tendency to curse like a sailor. Craziest most awesome girls evah, I call my friends! Welcome to my little corner of the world.

Twitter Updates

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I suck at life....'nuff said.

So, I have totally sucked at keeping up with this blog. On the one hand, it doesn't really matter cause I have eight followers and I am sure no one else reads it! I would like to say I haven't been blogging because I am busy doing important, world chaning stuff....but I am not. I am just lazy and busy tweeting and keeping up with the girls on the Twiboard at The Nest.

The most exciting thing of late....I am just going to report that I just purchased my New Moon tickets tonight and I am so stoked!

Oh, yeah...we went to New York over Labor Day weekend so I will have to post date some pictures and a recap. It was a FANTASTIC trip!

Peace!

1 comments:

Tameka said...

You don't suck at life! It's hard to keep a blog up when you're out living real life!! I can't wait to hear about your NYC trip so hurry up and update (but no pressure!)

Post a Comment

Followers