About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! Here's the deets. Casey. 29. Married. Dog momma. Family es numero uno. Sarcastic. Tendency to curse like a sailor. Craziest most awesome girls evah, I call my friends! Welcome to my little corner of the world.

Twitter Updates

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The obsession continues...

So, most of my friends and family are well aware that I "like" Twilight. I am just not too sure they know how deep the obsession goes. Now, I haven't raced to the nearest Hot Topic to clean out there collection of all things Twilight but I do manically stalk the internet to devour any juicy Twilight tidbits I can. Oh, and have I mentioned I have now read the books twice since March (and starting the third round here shortly.)
Like I said I scour the internet and have been looking for other outlets and other people (aka Twilight fanatics) that won't get sick of me talking non-stop about it and found this wonderful message board, (among many, many others.) I feel like I have found a home with these gals.
http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/5072196/ShowForum.aspx

These ladies are witty and just down right hilarious!
And they provide me with endless RP yumminess!



And a new Twi- friend, Tameka, posted this on her blog that pretty much sums up how excited I am for New Moon...okay maybe not that crazy but close, very close.



Tameka, thanks for the laugh!

So, I guess it is time to embrace my inner dorkdom and stop lurking around youtube and various TwiCrack dealing sites and admit my Twilight addiction. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go watch New Moon trailers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers