About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! Here's the deets. Casey. 29. Married. Dog momma. Family es numero uno. Sarcastic. Tendency to curse like a sailor. Craziest most awesome girls evah, I call my friends! Welcome to my little corner of the world.

Twitter Updates

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reality check? Nah, I'm happy here in Twi-land.

Many nights as I am finally crawling into bed at midnight, staring at the baskets of unfolded laundry and a sink full of dishes I find myself asking, "Self, what the hell did you do all night long, yet again, that prohibited you from taking care of your responsibilities?"
And then it hit me, as I lie there contemplating checking Confessions of a TwiCrack Addict, The Nest Twilight Book Club board or Twitarded one more time...I'm a junkie.
Case in point...this is what I did last night after the hubby and I returned from the movies at 10:30.

http://rathfam.blogspot.com/

Smexy, isn't it?

Speaking of the movies...I almost squeeled audibly when the New Moon preview started playing but was able to reign it in for K's sake. It was dark but I swear he rolled his eyes at me, I could feel it. I am fairly certain that if I am not on constant full alert, K will kidnapp me and throw me in the nearest padded cell to detox from my Twi-addiction.

I better start sleeping with one eye open.

For your viewing pleasure...


I realize that New Moon has an official trailer but there are some talented Twifans out there. This was created before the official trailer was released.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers