About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! Here's the deets. Casey. 29. Married. Dog momma. Family es numero uno. Sarcastic. Tendency to curse like a sailor. Craziest most awesome girls evah, I call my friends! Welcome to my little corner of the world.

Twitter Updates

Friday, June 26, 2009

One Year! Time goes so fast...

Happy Anniversary, Kolby!
I love you more every day!

It is hard to believe that one year ago I was preparing to walk down the aisle and spending the last few moments of my life as Casey Lea Grant.
It was a wonderful day, God gave us a gorgeous sunny sky and just as soon as I started down the aisle the skies opened up and poured. I think that is supposed to be good luck, right? I sure feel lucky. This past year has been wonderful and we have been blessed in so many ways.
I look forward to spending the next 50+ years with the greatest man I know.
Love you sweetie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers