About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! Here's the deets. Casey. 29. Married. Dog momma. Family es numero uno. Sarcastic. Tendency to curse like a sailor. Craziest most awesome girls evah, I call my friends! Welcome to my little corner of the world.

Twitter Updates

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Motivation...Zero

I can't tell you how many times I log on here and just stare at the screen trying to get my fingers to move across the keyboard. I have been feeling extremely lazy and uninspired. Not that I usually have anything inspiring to write about anyway. But I digress.

Life has been fairly busy the last couple weeks. In between my normal routine of eat, sleep, stalk my new favorite blog, work and blog stalk some more I have managed to keep myself relatively busy. Two weeks ago, K and I went home to help my brother move into his new house...which was a whole lot of fun, let me tell you. I was glad to help him but, as always, when our whole family gets together to work on a project or in this case move another member of the family, tensions run a bit high. Thankfully, we all made it out unscathed.

This last weekend was Easter and my entire family converged on the ginormous (read: extremely tiny) town...if you could even call it that...of Shipley. My aunt and uncle live in an old school house so they had plenty of room to hold all 33 of us. Yes, you read that right...33!
The whole bunch of us....(minus 3 :( they were at the hospital)

The weekend started out good but went downhill on Saturday afternoon after two near drowning episodes (which promptly ended our swimming activity) and the fact that my aunt was admitted to the hospital. She was experiencing severe stomach pains and had a fever that would not go down. Thankfully she is okay but it kind of put a damper on Easter dinner. Despite the crummy luck of the weekend...the shenanigans ensued anyway.


My sister's really picked the cream-of-the-crop when it came to husbands. :)


This was after the last near drowning...not fun!


Happier times on Saturday afternoon with the kiddos.

After this picture was taken my nephew proclaimed "I'm the prettiest girl in the whole world!"
He cracks me up!

Now, we are back at it...work that is. I sure wish someone would pay me to stay home and blog stalk and blog about my blog stalking. A girl can dream, can't she? I leave you some TwiCrack. It's good stuff!

(Photo courtsey of Laney Gossip by way of Confessions of a TwiCrack Addict)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers