About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! Here's the deets. Casey. 29. Married. Dog momma. Family es numero uno. Sarcastic. Tendency to curse like a sailor. Craziest most awesome girls evah, I call my friends! Welcome to my little corner of the world.

Twitter Updates

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines and Creepy Creatures

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Kolby and I had the privilege of spending today with some of our favorite people. My sister Kelly and my brother-in-law brought the kids down and we spent a fun and educational day at the Science Center in Des Moines.



There were so many neat things to see and do...the escalator proved to be the highlight for Ethan, although he did admit that he really liked building and racing his Lego car!

There was one exhibit that Aunt Casey wasn't fond of (What on Earth?...where all the snakes live..EWWW) but she was a trooper and made it through! However, Parkie reassured me that "they not scary" as he was doing this:

This two-year-old is fearless!

All-in-all it was a great day and in my opinion the best way to spend Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

Lynsey Kaye said...

I have awarded you over at my blog. :)

Have a great week.

Post a Comment

Followers