About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! Here's the deets. Casey. 29. Married. Dog momma. Family es numero uno. Sarcastic. Tendency to curse like a sailor. Craziest most awesome girls evah, I call my friends! Welcome to my little corner of the world.

Twitter Updates

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sometimes you just have to do it

Today has been a major LAZY day at our house. Literally, I just changed out of my PJ's two hours ago, only so I could go to Wal-Mart. How sad is that?

I woke up way too early on a Sunday morning to Laney whining to go outside. I took her out and then right back in the kennel she went so I could go back to bed and an hour later she was whining again...apparently she is always starving. As I am standing in the kitchen watching our little pig eat it occurs to me that since we have gotten Laney sleep is somewhat foreign to me. She sleeps through the night but she can make one tiny sound and I am immediately awake. And sleeping in on the weekends, no longer an option. I guess we really were blessed with how easy of a dog Zoe has been. Oh well, I suppose this will be good practice for all the sleep I won't be getting when we actually have a human baby.

Anyway, so as I was saying, I have accomplished very little today. But in all the nothingness I did today I was content...which normally I would just feel extremely guilty for not being more productive. But I was content today because I got to do nothing with this:


And this was so worth all the laundry that didn't get done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers