About Me

My photo
Hey ya'll! Here's the deets. Casey. 29. Married. Dog momma. Family es numero uno. Sarcastic. Tendency to curse like a sailor. Craziest most awesome girls evah, I call my friends! Welcome to my little corner of the world.

Twitter Updates

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Puppies and heartbreak

As I sit here writing this blog, I am staring at two of the cutest doggies in the world. And it is also with a troubled mind that I write this. K and I got a Boston puppy a) because I wanted to and b) so Zoe had a companion.




Well, all they have done so far is to pick at each other and fight...not viciously but we normally have to break them up. So, we aren't quite sure what to do. I don't want to have to give her away but we may have to if things don't improve. I am devastated...I get attached so easily and am having a really hard time with this. I just keep wishing that they would miraculously become buddies and everyone would live happily ever after. Luckily, we have friends who can give her a wonderful home if it comes down to that. Maybe my miracle will happen. I will keep praying.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers